Friday 20 March 2015

Home shopping

I think you won' t believe us when we say how dark and quiet our home is or especially how good it smells. So here is our front door which has a Daphne blooming right in front of it. 

Then Brenda and Rob's apt yard below, small but sweet.

I rode out our gateway smelling the daphne along the way to the main road.



Oh I forgot to show the Mazda dealer on the corner ... Our sign post to daphne lane.
In my search for the closest department store I found this temple... Anyone know if it's Buddhist?


The statues get dressed for the cold weather.





Back 4 blocks and over 6, I found a small department store and managed to get most of the organizing stuff we needed. 

It was a bit  of a pile for easy bike riding on crowded streets....but success.
Here's the booty.


No comments:

Post a Comment