Friday 22 May 2015

A gentle reminder to our friendly viewers

One of the odd things about this new world for us of the Blog-o-sphere as compared to individual emails is the one way communication that generally happens. We write blogs, send them with blessing out to the universe.... And then it's the void. We know that our blog is being read. We have received over 1500 hits so far. We hear every now and then through circuitous feedback that you are appreciating and enjoying the stories.

I just want to remind you about the feature called "comment" at the end of each post. If you felt like a writing a quick "hi" or "that was interesting" or... It will help us feel connected to you as our blog helps you feel connected to us. 

Only a thought...

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts... they give me a glimpse of your adventure. Thank you. I wasn't able to comment when I went on earlier...

    ReplyDelete